Terms and conditions of sale
The site is aimed exclusively at end users who are “consumers” and who have already completed eighteen years, however, in full compliance with the law and regulations on electronic commerce.
By “final consumer” we mean any natural person operating on the site https://vinisemonte.com/.
In compliance with the laws in force about the purchase of wines and alcoholic beverages, the site reserves the right not to process orders coming from subjects not definable as “consumer” and in compliance with the age limits set by law both for the purchase and the delivery of wine and alcoholic beverages.
The General Conditions of Sale exclusively regulate the offer, the transmission, the acceptance, the shipment, the purchase modalities and the right of withdrawal of purchase orders of products on the website https://vinisemonte.com/, between the users of the website and Azienda Agraria Semonte srl, while they do not regulate the supply of services or the sale of products by different subjects present on the website through hypertextual links or banners.
The General Conditions of Sale are periodically modified by Azienda Agraria Semonte srl according to the development of its business and market, as well as in compliance with any updates and legislative changes. Each update and modification will be regularly published on the Site and immediately effective from the date of publication.
Any other information can be requested directly to Azienda Agraria Semonte srl by writing an e-mail to email@example.com.
The user  accepts  DOES NOT accept to receive communications sent by e-mail to his e-mail address. In case of subscription, the user may at any time ask to be removed from the newsletter.
We accept as forms of payment only PayPal and bank transfer. Regarding payment by bank transfer we inform you that we will wait for the outcome of the transfer of funds, before processing the order received.
If you happen to receive packages clearly damaged, withdraw only those intact and reject the ruined ones to the sender: we will take care to return the damaged packages, to replace them and send you back the new ones. In the case of exhaustion of damaged products, we will contact you to propose replacement products or, alternatively, we will return what you have paid. Information document pursuant to and for the purposes of Article 13 and Article 14 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (GDPR).
Right of withdrawal
Purchases are subject to the discipline of Legislative Decree 206 of 2005, which guarantees the right of withdrawal. The exercise of this right is regulated as follows:
Returned products must be intact, preferably in their original packaging: for damaged or altered products it will not be possible to exercise the right of withdrawal.
To exercise this right, you must:
- Send us an email within 14 days from the date of receipt of the goods, indicating:
- invoice number
- order number
- order date
- the product or products for which you intend to exercise the right of withdrawal, indicating the article code
- your bank details (IBAN code), which we will use for the refund
- wait for our e-mail authorizing the return
- within 15 days of receipt of our e-mail authorizing the return, send, at your expense, the products subject to withdrawal at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org .
We will refund the products subject to the right of withdrawal within 14 working days of receipt of goods. This refund does not include shipping costs, in accordance with Article 5 of Legislative Decree No 185 of 22/05/1999. In general, for what is not expressly written, the rules of law on distance contracts apply. Any dispute is subject to Italian jurisdiction.
Shipments are made only in Italy and delivery is usually within 2-3 working days. Regarding the deliveries we use patented packaging that, thanks to their particular characteristics, guarantee the integrity of the transported products. We make the delivery of the ordered products to the address you have indicated in the purchase procedure of our website www.vinisemonte.com, through the best national and international couriers, who take full responsibility for the delivery from the moment you take charge at our company, until the delivery to the address you have indicated. Azienda Agraria Semonte srl does not assume any responsibility for any damage or behavior of couriers.
For the execution of the delivery are essential the following data:
- Name to which invoice, address to which invoice, tax code;
- Data relative to the delivery or name, delivery address, telephone number, e-mail address;
The price of the shipment is indicated separately in the purchase screen and is to be considered VAT included.
Are to be considered VAT included even the prices of products purchased.
Time of delivery
The products are entrusted to the courier within 48/72 hours after the order (Saturday and Sunday excluded). There could be delays in delivery due to bad weather, strikes and delivery areas uncomfortable.
Azienda Agraria Semonte srl delivers in the whole Italian territory.
For transportation we use only certified “shockproof” packaging that guarantees maximum safety in case of accidental bumps and falls, but at the same time provides excellent protection against temperature changes. They are made of 100% recyclable material.
Will be kept updated throughout the transaction. From the time the product is sent you will receive a tracking code of the product and the web address where you can follow online the path of its shipment.
Information document pursuant to and for the purposes of Article 13 and Article 14 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (GDPR).
In compliance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (GDPR), Articles 13 and 14, and subsequent additions and amendments, we are to provide you with the necessary information regarding the processing of your personal data.
1. SUBJECTS OF THE TREATMENT:
- pursuant to art. 26 of the GDPR The data controller is Azienda Agraria Semonte srl in the person of its pro-tempore legal representative, with registered office in _____________________, via _________________________, telephone __________________, e-mail email@example.com.
- pursuant to art. 38 of the GDPR Responsible for the protection of personal data is Azienda Agraria Semonte srl that can be contacted at the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org
2. LEGAL BASIS OF PROCESSING
The personal data indicated on this page are processed by the Owner according to the following conditions:
- Fulfillment of a contact;
- Legitimate interest of the owner
- Consent of the data subject (for newsletter subscription)
3. TYPES OF DATA PROCESSED AND PURPOSE OF PROCESSING
The owner, as part of its activities, will process the personal data of the person concerned necessary for the performance of its tasks such as, for example, personal data, data relating to the location, economic, cultural or social situation. Special categories of data may also be processed, such as, for example, racial and ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, biometric data or data concerning health. Such data will be processed exclusively for the following purposes:
- Fulfillment of a contact;
- protection or exercise of a legitimate interest of the owner
- Sending offers or commercial information
4. RECIPIENTS OR CATEGORIES OF RECIPIENTS OF DATA
Communication between data controllers who process personal data, other than those included in the special categories referred to in Article 9 of the Regulations and those relating to criminal convictions and offences referred to in Article 10 of the Regulations, for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of public authority will be carried out only if provided for by a rule of law or, in the cases provided for by law, by regulation. In the absence of such a rule, the communication will be allowed when necessary for the purposes mentioned above. The dissemination and communication of personal data, processed for the performance of a task of public interest or related to the exercise of public powers, to persons who intend to treat them for other purposes are allowed only if required by a rule of law or, in cases prescribed by law, regulation.
The data provided may be communicated to recipients belonging to the following categories
– competent authorities for the fulfilment of legal obligations and/or provisions dictated by public bodies;
– any third parties and consultants in the fiscal, legal, etc.;
– social security institutions and financial administration, in order to fulfil all social security, welfare, insurance and tax obligations;
– external subjects who manage / support / assist, even only occasionally, the Owner in the administration of the information system and telecommunication networks. The subjects belonging to the above-mentioned categories act as Data Processors, or operate completely independently as separate Data Controllers or act as Joint Data Controllers. The list of possible managers is constantly updated and available at the headquarters of the Owner. The data provided are transferred abroad, including outside the European Union in the following circumstances:
4. STORAGE PERIOD OR CRITERIA
The processing will be carried out in automated and/or manual form, with methods and tools to ensure maximum security and confidentiality, by persons specifically appointed for this purpose. In accordance with the provisions of art. 5 paragraph 1 letter. e) of EU Reg. 2016/679, the personal data collected will be stored in a form that allows identification of data subjects for a period of time not exceeding the achievement of the purposes for which the personal data are processed. The storage of data of a personal nature provided is determined on the basis of current legislation.
6. NATURE OF THE CONFERMENT AND REFUSAL
The provision of data for the purposes referred to in paragraph 3 is a necessary requirement to be able to perform the services and, in some cases, is a legal obligation. In case of failure to provide data, the Owner will not be able to provide the requested service.
7. RIGHTS OF THE INTERESTED PARTIES
You may assert your rights, as expressed by Articles 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22 of EU Regulation 2016/679, by contacting the Data Controller, or the Data Protection Officer ex art.38 paragraph 4. You have the right, at any time, to ask the Data Controller, at the email address email@example.com, for access to your personal data, rectification, cancellation of the same, restriction of processing. In addition, you have the right to object, at any time, to the processing of your data (including automated processing, e.g. profiling), as well as to the portability of your data. Without prejudice to any other administrative and judicial remedy, if you believe that the processing of data concerning you, violates the provisions of EU Reg. 2016/679, pursuant to art. 15 letter f) of the aforementioned EU Reg. 2016/679, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the Guarantor for the protection of personal data and, with reference to art. 6 paragraph 1, letter a) and art. 9, paragraph 2, letter a), you have the right to revoke at any time the consent given. In the case of a request for data portability, the Data Controller will provide you with the personal data concerning you in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, without prejudice to paragraphs 3 and 4 of Article 20 of EU Reg. 2016/679.