Our visitors’ privacy is of utmost importance for us, therefore we have reduced to the minimum required the amount and the type of the data collected when browsing and we have taken all the necessary measures to grant safety.
It should be noted that the regulation is granted only for the website www.vinisemonte.com and not for other websites eventually visited by the users through links quoted on the above mention website. In compliance with D.Lgs. 196/2003, Code in the field of Personal Data Protection and within the General Data Protection Regulation- UE 2016/679, Azienda Agraria Semonte Srl represented by the legal representative in charge for this purpose, as controller wishes to inform you of the following.
Personal Data Processing and Processing Purpose
Automatically data acquired
The computer systems and software procedures used to operate this site during their normal operation acquire some personal data whose transmission is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocol (IP addresses or domain names of the computers used by users connecting to the site, the time of the request, the method used to submit the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numerical code indicating the status of the response given by the server etc.) and other parameters relating to the operating system and the user’s computer environment. This data is used for the sole purpose of obtaining anonymous statistical information on the use of the site and to check its correct functioning. Data collected may be used to assess responsibilities for any computer crime investigations against the site.
Data provided voluntarily by users
Personal data voluntarily provided by users through filling out contact forms form or through any other type of communication possibly foreseen on our website, is processed for purposes related to respond to the requests made. For example, entering an email address in the contact form implies its acquisition which is necessary to respond to the requests made as well as to obtain personal information inserted.
Your personal data may be sent to our authorized collaborators for the mentioned purposes within the undertaken tasks. For the same purposes, if necessary, collected data may be transferred abroad whether the condition required by the regulation are met. The processing of personal data will be carried out on paper and/or computer by the owner, by the manager/by the responsible and by authorized parties in observance of every precautionary measure, which guarantees the security and confidentiality. Your personal data collected on forms will be kept until your request is processed. Navigation personal data will be kept to ensure the check the managing of the website and its safety for the necessary period of time which is, except in special cases, of six months.
Optional Data Provision
Except what specified for the navigation data which are automatically recorded, the user is free to provide personal data (as name, surname, address and email..) as requested on website forms. Failure to do so may result in the impossibility to obtain what requested.
Reporting of collected data
For the pursuit of the above mentioned purpose, your personal data will be known by the employees, people treated as such and collaborators of the owner who will work as authorized persons to processing of personal data. More over your personal data may be processed by third parties. These subjects are essentially included in the following categories:
- a) Subjects entitled by the owner to manage the website;
- b) companies that perform IT system maintenance services;
- c) companies that provide legal and fiscal assistance and consulting l
- d) public or private bodies, supervisory and control authorities and bodies and in general subjects having public enforcement.
Subject of the above mentioned categories act, in some cases, in complete independence as controllers and in some other cases as responsible of processing appointed specifically by the owner/manager in compliance with the article 28 GDPR.
The complete and updated list of the subjects to whom your personal data can be communicated can be requested at the registered office of the Owner.
Your rights as a data subject
In relation to the processing described in this Privacy Notice, as a data subject you can, under the conditions specified by the GDPR, exercise the rights enshrined in articles 15 to 21 of the GDPR and, in particular, the following rights:
- Right of access– article 15 of the GDPR: The right to obtain confirmation of whether personal data concerning you is being processed and, if it is, to obtain access to your personal data – including a copy thereof – and notification of the following information:
- a) Purposes of the processing
- b) Categories of personal data processed
- c) Recipients to whom the data has been or will be communicated
- d) Data retention period or the criteria used
- e) Rights of the data subject (rectification or erasure of personal data, restriction of processing and the right to object to processing
- f) Right to complain
- g) Right to receive information on the origin of personal data if it has not been collected from the data subject
- h) The existence of an automated decision-making process, including profiling
- Right to rectification– article 16 of the GDPR: The right to obtain, without undue delay, the rectification of inaccurate personal data concerning you and/or the completion of incomplete personal data
- Right to erasure (right to be forgotten) – article 17 of the GDPR: The right to obtain, without undue delay, the erasure of personal data concerning you, when:
- a) The data is no longer necessary in relation to the purposes for which it was collected or otherwise processed
- b) You have withdrawn your consent and there is no other legal basis for the processing
- c) You have successfully objected to the processing of personal data
- d) The data has been unlawfully processed
- e) The data must be erased to fulfil a legal obligation
- f) The personal data has been collected in relation to the offer of information society services referred to in article 8 (1) of the GDPR.
The right to erasure does not apply where the processing is necessary for the fulfilment of a legal obligation or for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or for the establishment, exercise or defence of rights in legal proceedings.
- Right to restriction of processing – article 18 of the GDPR: Right to obtain restriction of processing, when:
- a) The data subject disputes the accuracy of the personal data
- b) Processing is unlawful and the data subject objects to erasure of the personal data and requests restriction of its use instead
- c) the controller no longer needs the personal data for the purposes of the processing, but the personal data is required by the data subject for the establishment, exercise or defence of rights in legal proceedings
- d) The data subject has objected to processing as indicated above, pending the verification whether the legitimate grounds of the controller override those of the data subject.
- Right to data portability– article 20 of the GDPR: The right to receive, in a structured, commonly used, machine-readable format, the personal data concerning you which has been provided to the Data Controller, and the right to transmit it to another Data Controller without hindrance, providing that processing is based on consent and is carried out by automated means. Also, the right to arrange for your personal data to be transmitted directly from the Data Controller to another data controller if this is technically feasible.
- Right to object– article 21 of the GDPR: The right to object, at any time, to the processing of personal data concerning you, based on to the legitimacy of the legitimate interest, including profiling, unless there are legitimate grounds for the Data Controller to continue processing that override the interests, rights and freedoms of the data subject; or for the establishment, exercise or defence of a right in legal proceedings.
- Right to make a complaint to the Italian Data Protection Authority, Piazza di Montecitorio no. 121, 00186, Rome (RM).
The above-mentioned rights may be exercised against the Data Controller by writing to the contact addresses indicated in point 1. The Data Controller will take charge of your request and, without undue delay and, in any event, no later than one month after receipt of the request, notify you regarding the action taken in respect of your request. Exercising your rights as a data subject shall be free of charge pursuant to article 12 of the GDPR. In the case of manifestly unfounded or excessive requests, however, in particular because of their repetitive character, the Data Controller may charge a reasonable fee, to reflect the administrative costs incurred in handling your request, or refuse to act on it.
Finally, we inform you that the Data Controller may request further information necessary to confirm the identity of the data subject.
Controller and Processor
The controller and the processor is [Azienda Agraria Semonte Srl] in the person of his legal representative pro tempore. For any further information regarding the processing of your personal data on this site you can contact the Data Protection Officer at the email address email@example.com